- India’s Women were praised after losing to England by 9-runs.
- Sri Lanka faces a great defeat against India, losing by 304 runs.
- England set a daunting goal for South Africa, as they need around 400 runs to win.
- India faces a selection ‘dilemma’ for the next test match, against Sri Lanka; after winning by 304 runs.
- Kaizer Chiefs defeated Orlando Pirates 1-0 to retain the Carling Black Label Champion Cup
- Manchester City defeated Tottenham Hotspurs 3-0 in an International Champions Cup friendly
- Christiano Ronaldo faces accusations of tax evasion
- Real Madrid’s captain, Sergio Ramos, approves of French striker Kylian Mbappe
- Stephen Moore (Wallabies Captain) will be retiring with immediate effect.
- The Wallabies are adding an indigenous-themed jersey to their kit, for the first time.
- South African rugby legend, Welile “Bomza” Nkohla, passed away last week Monday.
- Australia’s flanker, Sean McMahon, has signed a 2-year deal with Japan.
- WhatCulture’s Pro Wrestling World Cup Tournament Round of 16 Competitors have been confirmed
- Ring Of Honor CEO, Joe Koff, says CM Punk is always welcome to ROH
- Global Force Wrestling’s application to trademark four “Broken Universe” names was rejected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- World Wrestling Entertainment filed for a trademark over the name “Taboo Tuesday”, which was once a PPV of theirs